no photo of restaurant place du liban
place du liban
Lebanese restaurant No comments
152 boulevard Vincent Auriol
75013 Paris

Comments for place du liban

Give your opinion

These comments have been translated

Profile_sm
vahineaa
Sat 14 Mar 2015 at 03:40PM

star 1 comments
world Comments in 1 towns

Cuisine

Ambience

Service

Value

I went to lunch yesterday afternoon with colleagues. As usual the welcome was average. I was discriminated against because the waitress (the wife of the chef) refused to serve me an entry telling me that I had to consume a minimum of 10 if it was the door. I told him I was taking a dish but then I'll make the full plate because I would be unable to eat more than 2 to 3 bites. She finally gave me exceptionally right that I take an entry as the chef would be upset that returns a full plate !!!

(This comment has been translated from fr)
Profile_sm
mokshazen
Fri 1 Jun 2012 at 11:07AM

star 1 comments
world Comments in 1 towns
ok 1 positive votes

Cuisine

Ambience

Service

Value

The welcome is warm, even when we arrive a little later in the evening after a service. The food is outstanding, the products are specially selected composition and one of the best, if not the best I've ever been to Paris for the cuisine of this region. Moreover, the prices are very attractive for the excellent quality. It's always a great pleasure to make a stop.

(This comment has been translated from fr)
100% of people found this comment useful.
Profile_sm
nancie
Mon 7 Nov 2011 at 02:57PM

star 1 comments
world Comments in 1 towns
ok 1 positive votes

Whenever we stay in Paris, we visit the 'Place of Lebanon. Kindness and attention of operators is not feigned and gives us a feeling of well-being. Immediately you feel comfortable with the Chief (which is hard on himself, which garandit a hearty meal and excellent quality!) And his lovely wife, who handles each client with a exemplary attention. For us this restaurant is an oasis of pure indulgence. We formally recommend to all those who love to be pampered!

(This comment has been translated from fr)
100% of people found this comment useful.
Profile_sm
maddix
Fri 11 Feb 2011 at 09:37PM

star 1 comments
world Comments in 1 towns

I do not recommend this restaurant for the simple reason that the quality of care does not want to go further. The icy reception does not help, I found that the space is narrow and for the price (equivalent to others) the dishes lack smoothness. I would not stay there despite some not to do to get there ...

(This comment has been translated from fr)
Profile_sm
doud75
Tue 26 Oct 2010 at 08:01PM

star 1 comments
world Comments in 1 towns
ok 1 positive votes

Very good welcome. Very good food, many dishes tested. Price low. => In short, do not hesitate. (Attention to locate the restaurant, the link 'see map' is not good. Depend postal address)

(This comment has been translated from fr)
100% of people found this comment useful.
Profile_sm
gabriel
Thu 22 Apr 2010 at 11:58PM

star 1 comments
world Comments in 1 towns
ok 1 positive votes

Restaurant very good, with a very warm welcome and family. In fact, the boss is very friendly and helpful with customers. Part meanwhile is very comfortable and authentic. On dishes, they are well presented and very tasty So with great food, and its setting, I can assure you that this is a small corner of paradise or every meal we willingly spend! I recommend this restaurant to all

(This comment has been translated from fr)
100% of people found this comment useful.

Be the first person to add a comment for place du liban

Detailed map